On Classical Concerts

Over the past year or so I have been getting into Classical music, this began on a long drive to Suffolk where I couldn't pick up Radio X, and found myself enjoying Classic FM. Since then I've also started going to classical concerts, most recently on Saturday when I went to see the City of Rochester Symphony OrchestraRochester Symphony Orchestra New Year Concert of Viennese music. Here was the program:

  • Mozart- Marriage of Figaro (Overture and Three Soprano Arias)
  • Beethoven- Symphony Number 5
  • Johann Strauss II- Overture to Die Fledermaus and  Walz: Wiener Blut
  • Franz Lehar- Soprano Aria Vilja from The Merry Widow
  • Johann Strauss II- Pizzicato Polka
  • Johann Strauss I- Radetsky March
  • Carl Zeller- Sei Nicht Bös
  • Johann Strauss II- Blue Danube
It was a good evening out. 

I have a few more concerts planned for the coming months

Comments

Popular Posts

On covid-19 death statistics

On what if scenarios: London goes boom!

On murder stats