Happy new year 2023

 How has it really been a year since I last posted here?

This past year was a mixed bag, work was hell but I changed jobs to one much less stressful in November that has given me much more free time. With this in mind, my new year's resolution is to resume) writing and blogging. 

Apart from work I didn't do much this year, I only went on holiday abroad once, to Antwerp in August. I also explored more of the UK, going to Manchester (April), the Isle of Wight (June), and Portsmouth (July), plus I just go back from a few days in Cardiff. I also started learning to play the piano. 

Looking ahead I have trips planned to Barcelona and Croatia, carrying on with the piano and trying to get a book written this year (yeah I know that's been on the cards for a while...


Comments

Popular Posts

On covid-19 death statistics

On what if scenarios: London goes boom!

On murder stats