Status update

Today marks a year since I came back to the UK. Since then I've worked for 3 different teaching agencies, as well as an online EFL school, and even did a few shifts at a Royal Mail sorting office over Christmas. I also completed a part-time graduate certificate in History of Art, which I got a merit in, while sorting out my long-term plans.

Having now secured a permanent role of the type I was looking for, I have also now found a place to live in London, which I'll be moving to in two weeks' time. Therefore I am updating the handle I use for commentating on blogs and other websites. I had previously used Andy in Taiwan, Andy Ex-Japan, and Andy in Japan depending on my situation. Currently, I use Andy Ex-Taiwan but henceforth will use Andy in London. 

Comments

Popular Posts

On covid-19 death statistics

On what if scenarios: London goes boom!

On murder stats