Quick links 31

Another super manic week! Monday to Thursday was working, am getting used to the early starts but still very tiring. The workweek culminated in a two-hour drive home, then after changing quickly I drove down my brother's prior to the wedding on Friday. I made the foolish mistake of forgetting to turn my alarm off so I was woken up at 4:50 in the morning! Despite this, I managed to get a few more hours of kip before the wedding.

The wedding went very well, my speech was well received and I performed all my other tasks competenlty. It was a very long day, after getting home on Saturday I then had to drive the bride's flowers to a place where they will be preserved. Had an early night then a lie-in today, had a good 12 hours in bed before spending most of today sorting the garage out.

Just one more week until I move, and I won't be spending so much time travelling or have such early starts. Hopefully, this will be the last shorter weekly roundup.

Space: Bad news-

Launch of Boeing’s Starliner Delayed Indefinitely Due to Vexing Technical Glitch and

Blue Origin’s powerful BE-4 engine is more than four years late—here’s why

In more positive news, Starship Fully Stacked by SpaceX

Military choppers: A Lynx in Puma's clothing 

I prefer the term Traditionalist to Conservative now too: Our new title – farewell to the contaminated C-word

Leavers were right about immigration

The Magical Stupidity Of Thinking "Wage Slavery" Is A Thing

US and international news:

The Rule Of Law? That's For Other Presidents


THE CAKE IS A LIE

Tucker To Hungary, Nixon To China

Videos: The Progressive Skinsuit

Why the U.S. Doesn't Support Taiwanese Independence

Hollywood vs Fans - Everybody Loses





Comments

Popular Posts

On covid-19 death statistics

On what if scenarios: London goes boom!

On murder stats