Quick links 30

 After my first full week at my new job I feel I've settled in well, and have been enjoying getting involved in various random things (such as recording voicemail greetings, proofreading websites, and shooting promo videos). The early starts have been a killer though, as has the driving (quickest has been an hour and 20 mins, longest was 2 1/2 hours!). Thankfully my room has been all agreed and only have two more weeks of this before moving, after which I'll be much closer so can have more of a lie-in. As a result of all this driving, I've not had much time for reading, so this week's links list is a bit shorter than usual.

Imagine If They Hadn’t Lied to Us for the Last 18 Months

Thou Shalt Not Dam The Yangtze River

Treating public sector workers like saints does us all a disservice

Time to turn the tide of the Brexit PR battle

What Simone Biles can learn from Jordan Peterson

Turning the tide: how to deal with Britain’s new migrant crisis

Comments

Popular Posts

On covid-19 death statistics

On what if scenarios: London goes boom!

On murder stats