Moving weekend

 Am writing this in my new room in my shared house. It has been a busy weekend; yesterday my car had its MOT as well.

I dropped it off just after 9, by 10 I'd been informed that it needed two new tyres to pass., which the garage didn't have in stock. After quickly phoning round I took it to quik-fit, only to hit another problem. Turned out the locking wheel nut key was missing, so they had to cut them off and get a replacement set driven over. I really can't fault their service, I was done in about an hour and a half and was able to get back to the original garage to get my MOT certificate issued before they closed at 1. 

The only downside was the cost, £380 for the types, wheel nut and service!

 After a spot of lunch, I drove up to the house to meet the landlord and get the keys. I brought up a load of bedding and kitchenware, leaving around half 4. 

This morning I had 4 online lessons, of which only 2 showed up, spend the rest of the time sorting out clothes and other essentials. After lunch, I got petrol and shopping before driving here, was finally all settled in by half 5.

Ver tired now, going to have an early night ready for work tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts

On covid-19 death statistics

On what if scenarios: London goes boom!

On murder stats