Weekly activity report

 Last week ended up being typically busy. 

Wednesday morning I went to view some rooms for rent in London. The first was OK but more expensive than I'd have liked. The second had a live-in landlady who was a hardcore anti-vaxxer, and the room was a bit small and full of her books. The third was in a grotty-looking estate and all the bedrooms were locked so I couldn't see them, while the final one was ok but above a curry house. 

After reviewing these options I've decided to look further out, that way I can (hopefully) get something nicer, bigger, or cheaper. Plus my new work has sorted me a parking permit so I can drive in for now, so I might as well make the most of it for the next year at least.

Wednesday evening I went to visit some friends who had a baby last year that I'd not seen yet, we got a Chinese takeaway and watched a movie.

Also last week I got the official results for my course, an overall grade of 64.5% and a merit. Was quite pleased with this although I'm not planning on doing any more studies soon.

At the weekend I was doing my online lessons and managed to mix up my timetable and miss another class! That's two this month now so I hope they don't fire me!

Saturday afternoon I went and got the windscreen of my car replaced. While waiting I walked along the river and pier nearby and saw a man fishing catch an eel. Sunday afternoon I went to a bbq around a family members house, then down the pub in the evening. 

Tomorrow is my last day at my current job, start the new one Wednesday.

Comments

Popular Posts

On covid-19 death statistics

On what if scenarios: London goes boom!

On murder stats