Something for the weekend 10: Idolmaster edition

 I just realised that it is just over 10 years now since The Idolmaster tv-series aired. (Where does the time go?). This was one of the series (along with K-ON!) that got me interested in Japanese music, and would eventually lead to me living there for two years. One of the few  Japanese CD's in my collection is a copy of Masterpiece that I bought from Yokohama Animate on my second visit there in 2014. Sadly by the time I moved there the original generation had pretty much stopped doing live shows (and I never really got into the follow on Cinderalla Girls) so I never went to one while I lived there.

So for this week, here's my favorite performance from the series, Rest@rt!


And from the movie, Go My Way!





Comments

Popular Posts

On covid-19 death statistics

On what if scenarios: London goes boom!

On murder stats