Quick links 29

A momentous week for me, started my new job and completed my remortgage on Wednesday, and I found a room I liked on Friday, so will be moving to London in three weeks. Until then I'll be commuting for 2-3 hours every day, which will be very tiring so might not be posting much. For now, here's this week's link roundup.

The teaching of Critical Race Theory is America's new battleground

A guide to conservative commentators

Want to Save America? Don't Act Like a Conservative

The American descent into madness

The 'Silent Majority' Is Rapidly Becoming the 'Angry Majority'

Institutional amnesia

The surprising legacy of the neocons

10 Reasons to Question the Election

Despite Tuesday’s flight, Jeff Bezos is running out of time to save Blue Origin

How Science Lost the Public’s Trust

The End of "Cancel Culture"?

Humour:THE WEEK IN PICTURES: BLOWOUT EDITION

Videos: The Left are Sure They’ll Win

and finally, They Wrecked Doctor Who



Comments

Popular Posts

On covid-19 death statistics

On what if scenarios: London goes boom!

On murder stats