Quick links 26

6-month anniversary edition!

Another busy week, had to do my final take-home exam by Wednesday, then was sorting out stuff for my brother's stag do (which is next weekend), as well as a load more job applications (2 more interviews next week). This week's roundup is therefore lighter on commentary, as I have my final lecture next week I'll have more free time after the stag do.


World's largest sailing ship Golden Horizon in Dorset





McWhorter: Wokeism is a religion; the problem is that it's a 'sh***y religion'

Here be humans

Can more local self-rule save a collapsing, ‘late Roman’ America?

What happens when your currency collapses?

Space and the new struggle for civilisational supremacy

How the Global World Is Losing Control 

Every New Republican Is the Most Evil Republican Ever

Lying to the ghost in the machine

Video of the week from Lotus Eaters: The West is Weak and Everyone Can See It


And one more from a channel I just discovered, on a topic I've noticed a lot recently: How common are mixed marriages in real life, as opposed to their depiction on television?

And finally, humor from the Babylon Bee: This Monster Kills If It Hears You... Say An Opinion It Doesn't Like.


Comments

Popular Posts

On covid-19 death statistics

On what if scenarios: London goes boom!

On murder stats