On a bad day yesterday.

 Was in a foul mood all day yesterday for two reasons. First, I overslept as my alarm didn't go off (I'd accidentally set a weekdays only one on my phone), so missed my first online class. The firm is pretty strict on this and considers it a breach of contract, hopefully as this was the first time it shouldn't be too big a deal. Later on I realized that this would mean I'd lose my bonus payment for July- we get £1 per lesson on top of the hourly rate, so that's currently £40 lost.

Second, when I went for that job interview last Friday (that I didn't get) I forgot to pay for the Dartford crossing and got 2 penalty notices yesterday (as two crossings that day). Total bill: £75.

All in all not a good day for my bank balance.

Comments

Popular Posts

On covid-19 death statistics

On what if scenarios: London goes boom!

On murder stats