On my activities last week

 As previously mentioned, most of last week was spent working on my final essay. Despite this, I still managed to do a fair bit of other stuff. To start with I had my usual online lessons on Saturday and Sunday. then went and met some friends down the pub Sunday evening.

On Monday I took my Mum to the Kent Garden Show at Detling, and on Tuesday I had a skype interview for a job in Budapest. My brother and his family came round for dinner in the evening.

Wednesday I caught up with another friend down in Rye, East Sussex which was very pretty to wander round.

Thursday I took Mum to the Ashford Designer Outlet to look for outfits for the upcoming wedding, and we went out for dinner on the way home.

Finally, on Friday I had another Skype interview, this time for a summer school in the UK.

Hopefully, I'll hear back about those interviews soon.

Comments

Popular Posts

On covid-19 death statistics

On what if scenarios: London goes boom!

On murder stats