Something for the weekend 3

I'd gotten interested in Japanese music for some time before I moved there. For me, one advantage of living there was being able to explore more artists and see them live. I became a big fan while there of this week's artist, LiSA. This is a live version of one of my favourite tracks of her's: Best day, Best way:

Unfortunately, this version is of low quality. I had previously seen an HD version but it seems to have been removed. What I like about this performance is her energy, not just singing but riding a bike around the arena at the same time! In my two years there I was privileged enough to be able to see LiSA live three times. The first was at a one-day festival featuring many artists from the same label called SME MUSIC THEATER 2017, the other two were her own concerts in Kawasaki and at Nippon Budokan. 

Incidentally while looking for this track I found this video by someone was also at the latter concert, which gives a good idea of what going to a concert in Japan is like:



Comments

Popular Posts

On covid-19 death statistics

On what if scenarios: London goes boom!

On murder stats