On Freedom day

So today finally marked the beginning of the end for Lockdown 3, with shops, restaurants, etc reopening. I went downtown fairly early to get a haircut. I didn't go to my usual place as there was a queue out the door but a new one around the corner, the result of which I'm not 100% happy with, but never mind. There were quite a few queues outside places and there were quite a few people wandering around.

This afternoon I popped into Bluewater shopping center and it was similar there, with a huge queue for Primark of all places. I had a wander around a few shops but didn't buy anything apart from dinner in M&S. I really hope this is the resumption of normal life, the past few months have been pretty miserable and I can't wait to be able to travel again. I've still not booked anything yet but I hope to go away in the autumn at least.

Comments

Popular Posts

On covid-19 death statistics

On what if scenarios: London goes boom!

On murder stats