Quick links 9

 Another short round-up, have been trying to limit my time online this week and be more active as the weather has been improving. I also had some jobs to do and a lot more online lessons. In a positive development, I received feedback for my first essay and got a merit grade, so I was pleased with that. With the schools going back on Monday  I'll hopefully get more supply work next week. Anyway here's what caught my eye this week:

Scott Lowther does a good job taking down an anti-space screed,

But surely that was the plan? The EU is sliding into a United States of Europe

A bit old, but very interesting: Woke Capital Isn’t a Game. True, is deadly serious. Another interesting post for the same site- The Separation

And finally, some amusing images here: The week in pictures: Peak Stupidity Edition

Comments

Popular Posts

On covid-19 death statistics

On what if scenarios: London goes boom!

On murder stats