On metal modelling

 I recently got into making Metal Earth 3D puzzles kits (I need something physical to do during the lockdown. Here are the fruits of my labours so far. 

The first one I built was the Titanic. Apart from bending the cables between the masts, I think it turned out well for an initial attempt.

Next, I built a DH Tiger Moth. This one was a bit tougher, and I ended up breaking the tailfin. The bracing between the wings didn't go well either.

Then I built Osaka castle. (this one is a different brand- Microwotld, hence the coloured finish). Am quite pleased with how this one turned out.
Today I finished building the USS Arizona. This was probably the most complex and time-consuming, not helped by breaking the foremast and having to remove the broken part (luckily there was a spare!). Shaping the hull was tricky too. Apart from the foremast being a bit wobbly am happy with the finished product
Now I just need to decide what next to build!

Comments

Popular Posts

On covid-19 death statistics

On what if scenarios: London goes boom!

On murder stats