On a busy week

Despite Lockdown with a Vengence, this past week was fairly busy. I currently have 3 temp jobs and all kept me partially occupied. I ended up doing 2 shifts at the Royal Mail sorting office, one day  Supply teaching (sitting in a computer room with 6 students for 5 periods), and 15 online ESL lessons. 

In addition, I had an online induction for my course, and so have been reading in preparation for that. A lot of critical theory crap, but it will be useful to understand the leftist worldview. 

Next week will be similar, with one post office shift another day at the same school (have been booked every week up until the Feb half term), and (so far) 23 online lessons booked. I'm also going to try and post here more, having failed to do so since last Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts

On covid-19 death statistics

On what if scenarios: London goes boom!

On murder stats